Sunday, August 2, 2009

Post Valium Binge

After having consumed 30 of the 5mg Valium tabs over the past few days, today is the day I have ran out and am in the process of regaining my emotional state again.



I still feel very much affected by the 'Sweet, Refreshing' Valium and am still so calm in every possible way, which is not a bad thing at all for me.

Knowing my drugs (Yes I'm a Drug Geek!)I know what is currently affecting my is the metabolite Nordiazepam. This is what regular Diazepam (Valium) metabolizes to inside the body. I spend vast amounts of time investigating and researching every drug of interest, hell every possible thing that catches my attention I must research or k now the basics.

As you can obviously tell I'm fucking fascinated with pharmacology and how drugs work in the body...it's my niche! Experiment and document!

Back to how I feel...

A slight hint of apathy and a desire to take more tabs but thankfully I have no more left.

This is a visual of how I feel!



Surprisingly I've been active today, having just completed 4 hours of gardening and lawn mowing! I like this feeling. I am energized after the recent complete apathetic bliss I've so recently experienced!

Tomorrow I will be slightly edgy. I know this from past experience but I'm comforted by the fact I have a full day of work tomorrow, thus occupying my mind for 10 hours of the day! The fact that I have a love/hate relationship with Diazepam works in my favor as I now will not desire to be so out of it for quite awhile now!

Tomorrow...



End of post, hope you liked!

With Love and Light


2 comments:

  1. your not a drug geek....your a drug addict lol. its ok so am i

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. buy valium online

    ReplyDelete