Monday, August 24, 2009

The Poppy Garden

Fuck me it's been ages since last posting on this blog, what a slackass prick I am!

What an interesting and anticipation filled past two weeks it has been. My beautiful showy papaver giganteums have just hit flowering mode and a couple of pods are towering magnificently up to 6ft tall in the garden bed, my best over wintered poppy garden so far! Some pics:

Here's the first flower of the season...

From Garden 2009


This is a section of garden contains many different types of flowers...

From Garden 2009


Here is a poppy approximately one week prior to opening...

From Garden 2009


Here's a Drama Queen...what a delight by the way...

From Garden 2009


More pics will be posted as I get better shots and some different flower types. Feel free to check out my web albums, which will be updated constantly with new garden pics.

With Love and Light









No comments:

Post a Comment