Monday, September 7, 2009

Augmentin

Finally, after such a lengthy time I finally relented and sought dental help and got my very aching tooth pulled. Fuck man, the relief I feel right now is amazing. Granted, the tooth still hurts but it is piss weak pain compared to the stabbing knife pains!

It was only after an essentially forced visit to ER by my mother that I went. At least I was given an Oxycodone script for 20 x 5mg tabs, fuck, better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick! These pills helped in the few days it took to get into a dentist.

Now I'm on Augmentin Duo Forte (Amoxycillin/Clavulanic Acid) for the infection which decided to settle in two days after the painful tooth was pulled.



My garden is looking extremely well and I hope to have some new pics up very soon, although not many more varieties of flowers have emerged beside the Giganteum poppies.

I won't right much more for now as no mofo reads this shit anyway! If you do well god damn me and drop a line!


No comments:

Post a Comment