Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Eleven Eleven -

All better! With a fresh 8mg worth of Buprenorphine inhabiting my receptors, my sense of well being is at optimum levels. It's all perfect...except I need a cigarette and I got none! Think I may turn to nicotine lozenges for awhile as cigarettes are becoming ridiculously expensive. Thank you Australian Govt, for taxing cigarettes to an extraordinarily ridiculous level. They must really care about us!!! Or is it the money?

What to do for the rest of my day off work?

Oh and right now I just glanced at the clock and of course it reads 11:11 am. Another 11:11 time prompt...

I see at least four 11:11's a day and not just on digital clocks. They are appearing everywhere, from architecture to mobile phone!! Please do let me know if you experience these time prompts yourself and share what the 11:11 visions mean to you personally.



I am truly beginning to believe that 11:11 time prompts are a wake up call to those who experience them. To wake us up and help us realize who we truly are. For we are all eternal and beautiful spiritual being, all connected yet all uniquely individual. We are the product of intelligent design. We are love.

I Am.

With Love and Light

No comments:

Post a Comment