Thursday, July 16, 2009

Pop That Tramadol Baby!

Pain.

My worst enemy, yet most familiar to me.

Several painful cavities throb in my lower jaw, teeth destroyed by dissolving sublingual buprenorphine tablets. Gradually eroding the enamel off of the teeth with it's hydrochloride base. Hardcore pharmaceutical candy with a toxic lemon/lime flavor.

Being the risk taker that I am, I took a total of 10 tramadol hydrochloride (500mg) all at once to ease myself of this suffering. I am very high, and feel as if I am floating outside of my own body and that my soul is bouncing when I walk. The pain has dissipated, although I am aware that the pain is still lightly there, my mind is now occupied by the tramadol.

An uneasy thought has washed over me just now, and that is that I could be going through Serotonin Syndrome with the way I feel right now.

Tramadol doesn't feel much like other opioids, rather it feels like a cheap synthetic high. I am just happy to not be in pain for a little while. Lexapro, Tramadol and Buprenorphine are probably not the safest combination.

As I said earlier, I'm a risk taker.

And I love it!

I need caffeine...




No comments:

Post a Comment