Friday, July 24, 2009

How I Became A Junkie

Approximately 5 years ago when I was 23, I got myself circumcised and this was the beginning of my downfall.

I was already a drug user, and at the time I was withdrawing from a Xanax addiction. After the operation I was given Oxycodone tablets...and I loved them and how they made me feel so damn good and pain free. I kept taking Oxycodone and when I ran out I began using large amounts of Codeine and over the years the amount I was taking grew considerably.

3 years later and very heavily addicted to opiates I am grossing 1000mg+ a day of Codeine. I could not control the urge to be high 24/7 and I was scared to death of withdrawal.

I had a pharmacy roster and had over 40 regular pharmacies I would travel to to acquire codeine tablets. It was when some of the pharmacists got suspicious and banned me from buying codeine that I went to the Drug Treatment centre and sought help in the form of Suboxone.

And to this day I am still on Suboxone. This technically I am still a junkie.

Got questions? Ask and I shall answer...

With Love and Light

No comments:

Post a Comment