Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I Am the Headlight and Not the Rabbit

Psilocybe mushrooms were on the menu for yesterdays breakfast.





















17 raw and fresh shrooms so generously donated to myself from a caring friend.

Oh the fun I had! Complete dissolution of the torridness of life in ever so freshly fungal form!

I must point out that mushrooms in general are my most detested of foodstuff. Awfulness with a capital A...but knowing the pleasure that awaited me; I eagerly, although with extreme difficulty, swallowed every shroom chopped up and chased with water. No chewing involved!

Most of the realizations I experienced whilst entranced were nothing short of amazing. Intimately personal, I was shown a lot about the core of my being and as a result I am feeling so much more happy with who I am and why I am here. For the moment I will not share too much as I am still remembering, comprehending and considering what I was shown about myself.

I sincerely believe that magic mushrooms are a gift from our Creator God. I have never felt so close to Him and All That Is.

Rediscovering love is something I am strongly being persuaded by my inner spirit to hurry and achieve and I desire to love all. Also, regaining empathy and to strengthen my compassion for others were also major 'messages'

Consider it.

With Love and Light.

Smile like you mean it!










No comments:

Post a Comment