Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Ex Boyfriend Harrasment

Being bombarded with emails, sms's, phone calls and snail mail by my ex is really beginning to cramp my style.

I'm starting to feel extremely disturbed at his attempts to make me feel bad and ever calling me nasty, saying that I take pleasure in hurting people, especially him.

Poor misguided fool. As an INFP personality type according to repeated Myers-Briggs personality tests, I know his assumptions are dead wrong and thoroughly misguided. I avoid conflict like the plague and never set out to deliberately hurt another human being, especially one I have feelings for.

What my ex man failed to realize was that one cannot have a truly open relationship with a drug addict like me. I told him this repeatedly.

Right now I've swallowed 5 Valium and 5 Tramadol just for the sake of it as I'm very upset.

We have arranged to talk tomorrow in person to return each others belongings and I sure hope it goes well.

Wish me luck

With Love and Light


No comments:

Post a Comment